Sunday, July 17, 2011

Where No Man Has Gone Before --- 3 Down Lots to Go

:::SPOILERS AHEAD:::

Again, I worked out and watched this one sometime last week, so don't remember exactly what I did. I have been alternating 30 minutes on the strider with sits up and push ups, and then the next day 20 minutes on the strider and weight lifting.



This was actually one of the Pilots that was done for Star Trek for NBC and then thrown in randomly as the series premiered. Spock looks funny and I hate all the turtle necks the crewman are wearing, plus a lot of the regulars are missing.

Kirk flies the Enterprise...rather wrecklessly in my opinion into some glowing lightning stuff called the barrier to the edge of the galxey...or something. ( Can you tell Im not a Trekie? )

This effects a couple of crew members, giving one guy God Like powers almost right off. He slowly learns to use his powers and starts to look at the Enterprise crew as bug like.

Spock wanted to kill the guy almost as quick as he had been infected. Remind me not to get sick around Spock!

The acting in this show amazes me. These Star Trek episodes acting has made the Falling Skies tv actors look like their first time on the stage. ( Acting in that show SUCKS! Except for Noah Wylie or whatever his name is. )

This was an overall good episode...though the ending was a bit cheesy in my opinion.

I hope to get back to blogging everyday next week and updating my weight better!

No comments:

Post a Comment