Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mudd's Women --- 6 Down Lots to Go -- Star Trek Original Series

:::SPOILERS AHEAD:::

Did 20 minutes on the strider and then lifted weights. I think in the near future, I am going to do 25 minutes on the strider then lift weights.


I liked this episode because I love Harry Mudd! What a great character and name. Who wouldn't want to be named Harry Mudd?  hah!  Harry is basically a marriage broker who is transporting three beauty's out into space to find husbands. In my opinion there were only really 2 beauty's as the girl on the top left didn't do anything for me. 

For some reason Harry Mudd reminded me of the Spartacus Gladiator owner Lentulus Batiatus from the 1960 Spartacus version. See below, they even kind of look alike.



Turns out the girls are really somehow either ugly or not that good looking and have to take a Venus pill or something that makes them appear better looking to people. I'm all for that! I think some of our actors of today are even taking those already.

Kirk somehow damages the Enterprise by chasing Harry Mudds ship into an asteroid field. Pretty weak way to damage your ship in my opinion. The damaged crystals were messed up pretty easy compared to some thiungs I have seen the Enterprise go thru!

Anyway Mudd somehow gets the upper hand on Kirk by convincing some miners that Kirk was going to get new crystals from.... to hand over the women and Mudd for the crystals.

Some notes:

If I'm not mistaken, this is the first episode I have seen that no one has died!

Uhura has a terrible outfit on. Not her usual red outfit. Some drab brownish yellow one.

Yoeman Janice wasn't in this episode! I think this is the first one where she hasn't had some sort of part.

Still no sign of Chekov. Wonder where he is and when he will show up??

Ok feel free to follow me on Twitter @trekdiet   pass the blog on to your friends and click on the ads so I can recoup the cost of the website!  hah! Defintely have plans to work out tomorrow so will be updating my weight going into Saturday.

Live long and prosper! ( By eating right and working out. )

No comments:

Post a Comment